• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help i new to this G1 phone can ask some question??

can anyone tell how to sign out the g mail in the market??cause i want to use my own gmail??there no sign out option..zzz
and by the way is there a way to upgrade the phone in computer???
how can i convert the video and watch in G1??do i need to download progam to watch???
thx i noob in this
pls answer my question
thx alotttt!!!!

what i mean is when i clicked into market they ask to sign in right?but it in another gmail address and i dont know the password so i want to change the username to my one but i cant find the option...so can you help me out??and does i need to install a video player progam and Does G1 need a hack to install variety progam or not?? notice my G1 is a new set one..,...

Upvote 0
1. You should be able to reset the phone and provide your GMail settings on setup.
2. It has built-in YouTube, but most video on websites are Flash. Flash is not currently supported on Android, but it is on it's way according to this.
3. I don't know what a variety program is, so you'll have to elaborate on that.
4. The OS is receives updates over the network, so you will not need to upgrade through a PC.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones