1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

i new to this G1 phone can ask some question??Support

1. reddevilboyz

reddevilboyz Member

can anyone tell how to sign out the g mail in the market??cause i want to use my own gmail??there no sign out option..zzz
    and by the way is there a way to upgrade the phone in computer???
    how can i convert the video and watch in G1??do i need to download progam to watch???
    thx i noob in this
    pls answer my question
    thx alotttt!!!!

Advertisement
  2. Cryptic79

Cryptic79 VIP Member VIP Member

Can you explain your questions? I don't have any idea what you're asking. Please rephrase in clear English.
  3. reddevilboyz

reddevilboyz Member

what i mean is when i clicked into market they ask to sign in right?but it in another gmail address and i dont know the password so i want to change the username to my one but i cant find the option...so can you help me out??and does i need to install a video player progam and Does G1 need a hack to install variety progam or not?? notice my G1 is a new set one..,...
  4. Cryptic79

1. You should be able to reset the phone and provide your GMail settings on setup.
    2. It has built-in YouTube, but most video on websites are Flash. Flash is not currently supported on Android, but it is on it's way according to this.
    3. I don't know what a variety program is, so you'll have to elaborate on that.
    4. The OS is receives updates over the network, so you will not need to upgrade through a PC.
  5. reddevilboyz

reddevilboyz Member

and how to reset the G1 ???i want to put some video through pc but i dont know where to put cause there no video folder when i mount it to pc.and where to click to upgrade the G1 ??thx you really help me alot
  6. reddevilboyz

reddevilboyz Member

i just reset my G1 and now they ask to log in gmail which i already have,but i my sim is pre paid so no internet...i saw the APN setting wat should i do with it ??how i gonna unlock the G1??pls help i no phone to use shitttt.
  7. Cryptic79

You mentioned in the PM you sent that you're from Singapore. I would suggest calling TMO tech support for the issue you mentioned in the PM.

Also, I'm unsure of where to send the video. I would imagine it will go somewhere under the DCIM tree, though.
  8. noonehereyet

noonehereyet No One... VIP Member

borrow a sim from someone..........
  9. noonehereyet

noonehereyet No One... VIP Member

borrow a sim from someone............
  10. furrbrain

furrbrain Member

You should be able to put it anywhere and the phone will find it. The card I had in my BB had a directory structure under /blackberry which the G1 found all the pictures etc inside.
  11. reddevilboyz

reddevilboyz Member

can you hep me find APN Setting For singapore???thx alot