I personally can't waitGeneral

Last Updated:

1. gohausmachine

gohausmachine Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

The G2 will be coming out soon and I shall acquire one on launch day. Finally an upgrade from the MyTouch that has vanilla android. I'm super excited and don't even care about the MyTouch HD because the espresso skin is garbage and FFC is still a gimmick. I will consider FFC when it's something that my family has.

Advertisement
  2. Horus

Horus Member

I'm with you. Can't wait.

Imagine still using a g1 !

3. shawn1224

shawn1224 Ex CEO-DNPSEA foundation VIP Member

Same here, I was anticipating the Mytouch HD because i heard it would be similar to the Desire HD, but now that I've seen the pics floating around with that Espresso junk and toy like form factor. I'll opt for the G2 instead.

I really wanted a 4.3 inch screen but it doesn't look like TMO will get one anytime soon.

4. sewred

sewred Active Member

5. Corejam178

Corejam178 New Member

Very exciting news! I think I'm going to get it Day 1. Can't think of any reason that this won't be a good phone, unless it has some crazy flaw like the GPS issue in the Vibrant. Even then, I have 14 days to return it (I think that's it, right?) 2 weeks is more than enough time to make sure I have the right phone.

6. WarBird87

WarBird87 Well-Known Member

so does any one have any idea of the date tmobile will actually send these out... only thing i keep getting is that we WILL have them at the latest Oct 6th... i would love to have it before then lol

7. WarBird87

WarBird87 Well-Known Member

8. ShawnDroid

ShawnDroid Active Member

I just got my G2 phone right now at the TMobile store in Van Nuys, California. - (my previous phone was the MyTouch 3G Slide) - so far I really love it. I much prefer the stock vanilla Android over any kind of skin nonsense. I'm currently charging up my G2 phone right now as I just got back home with it. I live right across the street from TMobile. I'm looking forward to really testing it out after it finishes charging up.