I really can not decide, crap

Last Updated:

1. rm2092

rm2092 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ok I have been a iPhone fan from the beginning but I was really close to droping my iPhone for the Android until I started thinking how nice all my photos and music and movies sync from my MBP, the photos are really nice from iPhoto which sync by events, anyways I go back and forth with this and now I'm back and forth and now I'm back looking at the new iPhone like it says above crap I cannot figure this out.
    Sorry for a repeat thread.

Advertisement
  2. mrspeedmaster

mrspeedmaster Well-Known Member

You can use double-twist. I tried it. Works OK> Or, move to Windows Mobile to get the event/synch.

Or be geeky like everyone, run a Photoshop Action to resize all your high res image, download a freeware app to rename the files (so you can order your photos by sequence) and copy the files over... There are probably a gazillion ways to do this freely, with a bunch of shareware apps, and how-tos. This is the beauty of open-source. It may not be efficient but it works.

Or, stick with what you have. I have iPhoto, 30000 or so photos, 60 albums synched to an iPhone. Imagine running a batch action in Photoshop to convert 20 meg RAW files to WVGA.

Or the last option, hope google makes and app that does this.