I really need help.

Last Updated:

1. caro2011

caro2011 New Member This Topic's Starter

Here's the deal: I downloaded (had a friend download) the new update for the motorolla Droid (2.2). I realize this was supposed to make things faster, but i feel as if it has done the opposite. Furthermore, I want some of the old settings back. For instance, my messaging used to have the black background, but now it is white. I don't like that. Also, my messaging used to be in the tool bar at the bottom of my home page, and it is no longer. I want it back.

Please help me. Thank you

Advertisement
  2. nstallion

nstallion Well-Known Member

Did you have a replacement home application (like launcherpro) and a different messaging app (like handcent)? If so, just download and customize them again.

3. caro2011

no, i had the store default. I hadn't changed anything. But the update changed it. My friend who downloaded it mentioned that it was stock home? but, being rather illiterate in the Droid world, I have no idea what I'm doing.

4. caro2011

no, i had the store default. I hadn't changed anything. But the update changed it. My friend who downloaded it mentioned that it was stock home? but, being rather illiterate in the Droid world, I have no idea what I'm doing.