• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories I recommend this car charger

I have two of the Scosche charges based on this thread early on. I too have noticed that the phone tends to lose a bit of change with this particular charger if you have much running. I also notice with my X in the car dock that if anything is plugged into the second 'outlet' that I lose the charge indicator on my phone.

Anyone have experience with this? I don't see any discussion of the Duo in this thread.

Buy.com - Kensington PowerBolt? Duo Car Charger

Upvote 0
Yes, according to a reviewer on amazon, it provides fast charge for HTC phones on the 2A port.

I have two of the Scosche charges based on this thread early on. I too have noticed that the phone tends to lose a bit of change with this particular charger if you have much running. I also notice with my X in the car dock that if anything is plugged into the second 'outlet' that I lose the charge indicator on my phone.

Anyone have experience with this? I don't see any discussion of the Duo in this thread.

Upvote 0

I got that powerbolt charger last week. Haven't been able to do a lot of testing on it, but so far it seems to do very well.
Will try and test it with both plugs in use and see if it has any issues like you mentioned with the other one.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones