"I returned my new phone to wait for the incredible" support groupGeneral

Last Updated:

1. jareth

jareth Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I bought an Eris on the 28th, but returned it sunday within the 30 day grace period to wait for the incredible... And its killing me xD

I had to switch back to my winmo 6.1 HTC vx6900, and switching back from android is rough. Truly, it is a day to day struggle that we must cope with one step at a time. Tasks that used to be so simple, like editing a contact or sending a text, are now unwieldy by comparison.

Who else here has had to do this? Am I alone in having to deal with this?

EDIT: Yes, I'm being sarcastically dramatic. =p

Advertisement
  2. ab187

ab187 Active Member

Ha, I'm having a harder time than I though separating from my Droid. I returned it last Friday and went back to my Chocolate 3 until the Incredible arrives. I miss having my emails with me and being able to check Facebook when I'm to lazy to boot up my laptop. For now I'm relying on my Zune HD for mobile web browsing but it just isn't the same. Thursday can't come fast enough.

3. scarshapedstar

scarshapedstar Well-Known Member

4. nickmnusa

nickmnusa Active Member

I returned my Droid had to for the same price why not have twice the phone?

5. allen2oo3

allen2oo3 Well-Known Member

i didnt return my phone but i am using a storm 1 right now. i lost my moto droid 2 weeks ago at disneyland...its been a long 2 weeks. cant wait to take delivery on the DI

6. CrystalClear

CrystalClear Member

I tried to do this yesterday. I went to the store to return my phone so I could just come home and preorder, but the rep talked me out of it until I could get my hands on one and actually play with it. He said he played with one and I get the feeling he didn't love it. He made it sound like I wouldn't like it much but I have no idea why. He said I could go ahead and do the return since it was my choice, but he must have influenced me too much, and I left with my phone still in my possession. Supposedly he will put my name on one at the store so I can come in and play around with one when they come in, but I have a feeling not enough will come in and I won't get one and I should have preordered. Now kicking myself and unsure about the whole thing! So I will join this thread as a person who (almost) did the same thing and probably should have!

7. jareth

jareth Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Gah, I just went to tweet something, but then my heart sank when all I saw was this:

[​IMG]

Thursday can't come fast enough xD

8. MariposaNegra17

MariposaNegra17 Well-Known Member

I bought the eris on the 13 of this month and I am returning it to get the incredible...I hope that they have enough because I didn't pre-order either! >.

9. Asterdroid

Asterdroid Well-Known Member

I had to return my Moto Droid 2 weeks ago and go back to my LG Voyager................ Thursday can't come fast enough.

10. CaseyKees

CaseyKees Well-Known Member

LOL...I returned my Eris last Sunday, and had to go back to my MOTO RIVAL. I am new to Android and Smartphones, and only had my Eris for a week and a 1/2. As soon as I got it...they announced the Incredible finally...so I didn't get to know my Eris much. Ultimately, I am still NEW to Android...but the wait is almost over! :)