I rooted my phone, now what ?

Last Updated:

1. Jalh

Jalh New Member This Topic's Starter

Alright, I'm new using android phones and I know there a tons of unnecessary apps running on the background. Coming from a BB user, I used to shrink my OS so I could use only what I needed. I found out that a lot of of preinstalled shit on my phone that is always running on the background suck, skype mobile, amazon crapware, my verizon, and so much more. I searched how to remove all that crap and i found out that i need to root my phone, i rooted my phone, and now i want to know what do i need to know in order to use adb, or access the phone using the terminal ....
    Thank you in advance !

Advertisement
  2. gmenfan83

gmenfan83 Well-Known Member

If you go to the all things root forum u will find the link with dull instructions to fans rc2 apex rom which has a terminal emulator within the rom for add/ remove stuff and its almost blurless! I am running it with a black bar mod and the nex one theme and my x is a blazing fast beast!

3. gmenfan83

* full* fabs

4. Jalh

Jalh New Member This Topic's Starter

hey, I have to read all that after all.
    thank you a lot !

5. xliderider

xliderider Well-Known Member

+1 for the ApeX rom, but if you run the NexTheme, you don't need the black bar mod. The NexTheme already has a black bar.

6. gmenfan83

thank you for adding that the nex one theme has a black bar i had no clue as i had the black bar mod installed then put the nex one theme over it lol