i solved my silent ring or blank screen call issueGeneral

Last Updated:

1. stkiswr

stkiswr Member This Topic's Starter

The Eris has been a good phone for me except the mentioned issues. The fix the worked for me was to remove the appollo software task manager. It kept closing something I xouldnt see and caused me issue. I went from 5 resets a day to 5 days and no reset. I now use task manager 1.11.9 with 0 issues. Thoughts?

Advertisement
  2. stkiswr

Also I currently ignore- HTC sense, small phone icon, large phone icon, and task manager 1.11.9. Do not know if this will help you but it has fixed mine. Was leak 2.1 v 2 and now 2.1 ota. Very happy.

3. stkiswr

Sorry, it's Task Manager Wing Tseng

4. Yoboebirdo

Yoboebirdo Well-Known Member

Hmm, I have also found this problem to be less of an issue by not using the HTC weather widget (which also seemed to give me a 100% awake time too) and not use this app called Network Monitor (which also gives me 100% awake) and be a little more careful and slow when dialing calls as sometimes it can take a few seconds to connect.

No idea if it is considence or what..

5. stkiswr

Grrr! Well, removing Apollo task manager fixed the blank screen issue ( I'd idget a call, phone would go to a blank screen and ring until I pulled the battery. It would prob ring the battery dead and there was no way to stop it oth3r than pull battery