!!!!!!i think im truely bricked!!!!<---------------------------------------

1. Xtremedays

Xtremedays Well-Known Member

There are links to all of the steps and files in the Rooting for Dummies guide under "unrooting" in the After Rooting section. The PC36IMG file will return your phone to "out of the box" stock. It will be just like you turned it on for the first time.
  2. ceredics

ceredics Well-Known Member

Thanks a lot! stay posted on this thread just in case if things dont go right or if i get stuck. im just waiting to get it back from my friend so i can start it. I think ill be fine.
  3. ceredics

It says... no partition! No ruu!
  4. Xtremedays

How far did you get in the unrooting process? Do you have s-on?
  5. suchanoob

suchanoob Well-Known Member

has anyone ever really been bricked in one of these threads?
    BrianJB likes this.
  6. Xtremedays

I haven't yet seen one unless it had hardware issues, but I haven't been around as long as some. I think the only phones I have seen bricked were due to flashing GSM radios on a CDMA phone(Sprint Hero). Usually, they are recoverable as long as you can power them up and your pc recognizes it from what I have seen
  7. BrianJB

BrianJB Well-Known Member

I always wonder the same thing. Whenever I see one of these threads I always read them for 2 reasons;

1. I want to learn as much as I can about resolving issues, so if I should ever have one I might know what to do.

2. To watch the OP's panic level be at 100, then by the end of the thread be at 0, due to the issue being resolved.

This forum really is awesome about helping people, and they dont make you feel like an idiot for posting a question about rooting or anything else for that matter.
  8. ceredics

Okay so im stuck in bootloader right now. i press volume down and power and its a black screen, htc in the center, and triangles with "!" in the middle in each corner. i plug it in the computer and nothing. in bootloader i plug it in and nothing. i unplugged it while in bootloader and i get this white screen and at the top it says....
    S-OFF
    Hboot 2.10
    Touch panel ... "blah blah"
    RADIO 2.15.00.11.19

THEN RIGHT AFTER THAT IN ORANGE IT SAYS RUU.

im stuck here
  9. ceredics

When i plug it in after that screen my computer tries and finds some drivers for my "Android 1.0" it says but when it cant find anything nothing comes up
  10. ceredics

I actually just got it back from a technician and he says this in his sticky note on the phone.
    "Need recovery
    using ruu in bootloader
    then flash rom"
    I cant get into recovery because when i turn it on (volume down and power) its the black screen with the triangles in each corner.
    but then when i plug it in my computer cant find it
    then when i unplug it im at that white screen with just ruu.
  11. ceredics

Literally when i try and turn it on it goes to the black screen with the htc in the middle and the 4 triangles. 1 in each corner. even when i do volume down and power and it goes to that.
  12. mbancroft

mbancroft Well-Known Member

ok this is a good one...need to get extremdays back up.. or akazabam.. he fixed one other day with the 4 triangle screen.... very impressive guy.....just be patient some one will be in.... I think aka called it a broke recovery and you have to either flash a new one or finish the current one.... you would not happen to have sdk set up do.....
  13. mbancroft

14. ceredics

Thanks mbancroft. and i dont know what sdk is lol im still new but i know most things. and thanks for the thread. i actually commented it to see what i would get. i do think its a bad ruu flash. the myns warm 2.2 messed me up.
  15. ceredics

They are all smart here on the forums. they really have been helping me and hoping i can get out of this rut im in
  16. akazabam

akazabam Well-Known Member

Were you able to get this working?
  17. mbancroft

no problem... I am learning my self.. I some times like reading threads just to learn more info... I actually had a coulpe people give me a thanks point or two.. so I guess I have learned a little... good luck
  18. ceredics

Im starting it all right now! wish me luck.
  19. ceredics

Im about to start running the ruu file. i have the phone plugged in and its at that black screen and the 4 triangles. go?
  20. ceredics

And thanks mban! im learning and reading up still too. i really am intrested in all this and hope to be a real wiz at it all
  21. ceredics

Its fixeddddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!
  22. mbancroft

cool..
  23. Xtremedays

Glad you got it. I might be wrong, but it seems that something with Myns lately has been giving our phones problems. Might try another one and see if it is good for a while.
  24. ceredics

Yea doesn't seem their ROM's are any good after that
  25. ceredics

This process un-rooted my phone by the way