I think the update fixed my phone

Last Updated:

1. Rocketguy64

Rocketguy64 Member

Before the update we had today I had a problem where when I turned off my phone it wouldn't turn back on and I had to always pull the battety to get it working again. But now every time I turned it off it started turning on when I hit the power button. Though I don't know if this was a fix but I'm glad it works without me pulling the battery all the time:)

2. Reveille

Reveille Active Member

Fixed mine also. Turns on with first push of button instead of having to do it multiple times.
  3. Me too! Fixrd my power button
    Might go out on a limb and say my battery has improved also. *knock on wood*
  4. Rocketguy64

Rocketguy64 Member

Something tells me that the battery may of been bugged before when turning off some evos, but I don't knoe :p
  5. JunBringer

JunBringer Well-Known Member

Hopefully I'll get the same fix, I had this problem.
  6. KAuss

KAuss Well-Known Member

I haven't powered on / off enough times to test today after update, but I did two reboots yesterday while installing all sorts of apps that froze my phone and both times I had to do the battery out to get it started...

I did ONE power off just to test it out and it worked on FIRST PRESS!!! Pwnt that bug...
  7. Covert_Death

Covert_Death Well-Known Member

fixed the grounding issue! i had it with my replacement phone and was kinda dissapointed but now it works flawlessly!
  8. KAuss

KAuss Well-Known Member

Did this fix the headphone jack also? I just tried with my headphone and I didn't see the speaker headphone logo pop up yet... Anyone else can confirm? Usually comes on after one song...
  9. mem_reddog

mem_reddog Well-Known Member

My EVO was doing the same thing, appears to work on first try now.