• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help I used my gmail acct. on friend's phone to DL app from playstore now my contacts are on his phone :(

my friend wanted me to put some files from my computer on his phone so he dropped it off and will pick it up later.

but i had to install an app and he didn't have an account set up when i went to the play store so i logged on with my account. well, now it synced my contacts on his phone along with his contacts! :(

i'm hoping there is a simple way to maybe "unsync" the contacts that were just synced to his phone. :thinking:

can anyone help me?

thanks.

Is your gmail account listed under 'accounts'? I would check to make sure and delete it first and foremost. I' m not sure if there is a way to undo the contacts other than deleting them one by one. Hopefully someone will come along with a solution for you, good luck!

Addendum: I'd check his emails too to make sure they aren't on there as well.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones