• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I want A HTC But!

J.K82

Lurker
Nov 7, 2010
(Hope this is the right place)

Hi all.

I want a HTC HD2 for my self and a HTC HD mini for my Girlfriend, (Xmas present for her this year)

But I dont know if I should go a head and buy one, as i'v read a lot of reviews/forum topics of people saying they have experianced lag after 2 weeks or so of owning the phone, and its kind of puting me of buying one. Having had experiance with the Iphone 3G "8G":). I had no probs with it and kind of feel I should stick to what I know.

I realy like the look of the phone (HTC) and watched a cuple of YouTube clips, and like what I see.

Q. If I get the phone and experiance lag, Can it be fixed. And how do I avoide it!.

One more thing. WTH is all this Android phone thing I keep coming accross:thinking:

Thanks
Jerry.

(Hope this is the right place)

Hi all.

I want a HTC HD2 for my self and a HTC HD mini for my Girlfriend, (Xmas present for her this year)

But I dont know if I should go a head and buy one, as i'v read a lot of reviews/forum topics of people saying they have experianced lag after 2 weeks or so of owning the phone, and its kind of puting me of buying one. Having had experiance with the Iphone 3G "8G":). I had no probs with it and kind of feel I should stick to what I know.

I realy like the look of the phone (HTC) and watched a cuple of YouTube clips, and like what I see.

Q. If I get the phone and experiance lag, Can it be fixed. And how do I avoide it!.

One more thing. WTH is all this Android phone thing I keep coming accross:thinking:

Thanks
Jerry.

:thinking::thinking: Neither one of those are Android phones. :thinking::thinking:

Upvote 0
HD2 can run a ported version of Android, the HD Mini cannot.

Why is this thread here? From the sounds of things, you have no intention of hacking into the either one of those phones... so you're more or less going to be just stuck on running WinMo 6.5. Maybe.... try another forum? You've even got me confused here...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones