• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I want a new phone :/

jason2302

Jun 27, 2011
I really want an Incredible 2 but whatever sites offer it for free, only tell you later on that it's only free if you're getting a new line added.

Even Walmart did this to me, even when I said on the site that I was RENEWING my line.

So, is there any way I can get a free Incredible from one of these sites, even if I'm just renewing? Please help me out, guys. Thanks.

If I wasn't knee deep working on a client site right now with nearly two dozen tabs open in Chrome, I would try to confirm this for you.... but I did read the articles earlier mentioning the Incredible going on sale and one of them mentioned at least two sites that were selling it in the realm of $50 for a renewal/upgrade. One of those may have been wirefly, and I could have sworn the other was Wally World?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones