1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

I Want an Annoying Repetitive Call Notification

Last Updated:

1. ozish

ozish New Member This Topic's Starter

I would like my phone to annoyingly and repetitively notify me when I receive a call from a certain person. I don't want to rely on me remembering to check once in a while that this person has called. I want to know immediately and whether the phone is in slient mode or not.

The reason is that we are about to go on a home phone plan that will charge us exhorbitantly for mobile calls to another provider, and our home phone provider is different to my mobile phone provider. The two plans are great, except for this one annoyance.

So I figure that whenever someone calls me from home, then I will be able to call them back for much cheaper.

Thanks in advance for pointing me towards an app or apps that will accomplish either what I've stated in the first paragraph, or that you think will solve my problem as stated in the second paragraph.

And, I do apologise for my first post in this forum being a selfish and possibly already answered question, but I did do a search, and at least I'm no longer a lurker! :)

My phone is an HTC Desire, unrooted, running Froyo if that matters.

Advertisement
  2. ozish

ozish New Member This Topic's Starter

I think I've found it now :eek: I was looking for the wrong thing - "Call alert" instead of "notification" works for searches.