I want Charms on my HeroAccessories

Last Updated:

1. kellysa111

kellysa111 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I wanna put charms on my Hero, as pictured here, with another phone. Is there a way I can do that? Should I buy a case that lets me do this? Or can I not get them?

[​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. mooshell

mooshell Active Member

I had one of those snap-on bling cases, beware. The bling lasted all of about three months before it started to flake and fall off leaving my poor Hero looking maybe gloves would be a smart move while handling it. :D

There are bling/charm kits available, check a hobby store or if you're adventurous, check out the arts-and-crafts section of any WalMart.

3. kellysa111

kellysa111 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Okay thanks. I had a rubber case on it. Ugly thing. But, the hole where the headphones went made for a nice little charm holder.

4. LBPHeretic

LBPHeretic Well-Known Member

So, you want to vajazzle your Sprint HTC Hero? Haha, I am kidding, though it is basically the same concept if you think about it. ;)

I am using one of those snap on soft touch plastic cases and it has protected my Sprint HTC Hero really well since I bought it in February. Ironically, I just took a chance on it on Amazon and I was really satisfied with it. :)