I want REALY useful weather widget

Last Updated:

1. GBC

GBC New Member This Topic's Starter

Android's multi-tasking is the critical feature. I can see my HTC Desire home page becoming a real time look at things that are important to me.

I like the HTC weather widget. BUT I don't need it to tell me what the weather is locally. I just look out of the window, often more accurate than the forecast, but that's life.

What would be really good, is a widget to show the forecast for the local weather in say 4 hours time. THAT'S adding value.

Anyone any ideas?

Advertisement
  2. djorder

djorder Member

palmary weather. u can do now,48 hour(breaks down to am/pm & eve per day),15 day and airports.
    however at mo (for me anyway) doesnt show now in adw launcher

3. madhatter1689

madhatter1689 Well-Known Member

Yes, this is a good app but from yesterday I am having the same problem with it. I cannot find ANY location. Perhaps they are having tech problems.

4. Torbjorn

Torbjorn Member

Hello
    I use a program called yr, described at Weather widgets Scrabbler. I find it very handy, it can show forcast by the hours and several days ahead. About acuracy, I really cant say how it is in other parts of the world, but in Norway where I live it is as good as any other weather forcast app.

Best from Torbjorn

5. madhatter1689

madhatter1689 Well-Known Member

Instructions on the application are all in Norwegian which is not much good for me. The website is all in English though!!

6. bloggsey

bloggsey Member

I use weather widgets, it has a feature to set a function by clicking on the clock ie left clock compass, right clock maps.
    Don't know if weather is much different to other widgets.