I want this case!Accessories

Last Updated:

1. Bug Splat

Bug Splat Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Why does the iphone get all the cool toys? Is there any other case for the Dinc thats machined out of aluminum?

ElementCASE
    [​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. 06Stang

06Stang Well-Known Member

and just enough room for the back of the phone to still shatter! Yessssssssssss

Diabl0 likes this.
  3. DustinF00

DustinF00 Well-Known Member

Because we didn't buy a phone thats going to sell in the millions of millions...

4. contagous

contagous Well-Known Member

ROFL

I bet its Aluminium only because of the Antenna issue's lol, they are trying to make the phone pickup a better signal by including a aluminium case :p

5. ChiTownJim

ChiTownJim Well-Known Member

That is extrmely sexy just like the IPhone4
    Too bad for that stupid Apple OS

6. SeattleYanksFan

SeattleYanksFan Well-Known Member

I will admit that is one fine looking piece of equipment. For $80, however, it better be made out of high quality diamonds.

I'll take my $12 high gloss silicone case that protects my entire phone.

7. DustinF00

DustinF00 Well-Known Member

- well its true -

You don't set out to make things if people arent going to buy them, when you know there are millions of these iPhones out there - you have a pretty solid chance that you're going to sell stuff...

When you have a product for a phone thats barely sold a million or so - you know the longevity of the product isnt there - just because its from a company that discontinued their last phone that was out barely a year.

As far as it being aluminum, I don't think thats going to help the antenna issue as much as it will will help get the phone off the fingers in the specific spot that causes the signal issue.

8. Bearly

Bearly Well-Known Member

Why would you want this case? It offers no shock absorption at all. I would expect the shock from a realistic drop to transfer from the aluminum case straight to the phone itself, causing as much damage as dropping the phone when it's bare.

9. cuban11182

cuban11182 Well-Known Member

I thought the same thing but it says that there is some sort of g-shock absorbing gel inside of the case. Also aluminum is a very soft metal and will absorb some as well.

Irregardless, I wouldn't want to wrap it in aluminum since there are much more impact absorbant materials, silcone and plastic, that would protect my phone much more.

Just my $0.02

10. x0x

x0x Well-Known Member

That's a sweet looking case. So nice in fact, that I'd be more concerned about scratching the case than the actual phone.