I want this phone...I don't know what to do.....

Last Updated:

1. google123

google123 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I really really really want this phone but I really really really don't wanna extend my contract considering there are now options such as smartphones with carriers like Virgin Mobile that offer a smartphone (curve lol) with unlimited data for less than 50 bucks a month.

Currently I have 3 lines (2 smartphones 1 feature phone) with VZ and end up with an over $200/month bill. Line 1 (mine, bb Tour) is set to reach end of contract October 1st. I have my $50 NE2 discount but can only use it if I purchase the phone and extend an additional 2 years. I guess I could do 1 yr, but then I don't get to use the discount that I have been on Verizon for the last 2 years for. Sucks.

I also have a Droid (original) that I don't care for much anymore. Got it like a month ago (yes stupid i know....). I even have it activated on Page Plus atm using their 1200 minute TnT plan and since I have WiFi at home and work it works fine but I have to watch that 3G data because of Page Plus's limited 50MB/month. What to do? What to do?

Advertisement
  2. burningembers

burningembers Well-Known Member

I'm a bit confused what you're asking of us, since it seems like you already answered your own question, lol.

You just need to make the choice, I guess. I personally wanted this phone badly enough to sell off some old phones I had lying around and pony up the full retail price. But I don't regret it at all.

3. google123

google123 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

yeah i know. lol. after i submitted this post i was like so basically i want the phone but not extending the contract which means one thing, full retail. lol. i guess its time to sell some stuff. lol.

4. burningembers

burningembers Well-Known Member

In that case, here are your options...

$529.99 - Amazon.com
    $579.99 - Verizonwireless.com
    $599.99 - Bestbuy.com