• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I want to remove my android update !! but , How ?

Monjur

Lurker
Jan 10, 2014
I have bought Samsung Galaxy Trend Dues (GT7392) three months ago. But, when I updated the software, from then, it became very very slow, after 4 hours , I need to restart , and it happens regularly. It is so annoying. I have done factory reset , but, when, few applications are installed, then, again , it does the same problem. So, I need help !!

Welcome to Android Forums.

This threads was moved from Android Lounge to the forum for phones that don't have a dedicated forum.

I don't have your phone but the questions and approach are pretty universal ...

Did you do a Factory Data Reset after upgrading to Jelly Bean? It is highly recommended after any major system upgrade.

You can claret the Cache Partition of temporary data. It can become corrupted over time and slow everything down.

If you did the first two and still have a problem you could run in Safe Mode (disabling all apps you added without uninstalling them). If the problem goes away it was caused by an app that you added.

... Thom

Reactions: Monjur
Upvote 0
I did factory reset for about three times. But it does nothing. Even I did it yesterday. But when I installed a few app like Facebook, Facebook messenger and a dictionary , now the device is slow like again. Now I want to know how to run in safe mode and how to improve my phone performance. My phone is of android 4.1.2. Should I root it ?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones