• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Google Play Books, how to i see the size of the downloaded book?

Kharl

Feb 22, 2013
Hi!
is this part of the complot of pushing us to always buy and buy devices with the excuse of more and more storage space (google aready havent provide a valid reason why not did install a external sd slot), in order to promove its cloud storage (and rpivacy going to hell) and to promote the new era of "download, istall it and forget the size...." so you reach your size with couple of apps and couple of books then... you have to buy a bigger memory device, and to acquire a faster internet service?

nice plan uhm....!

ok... the questin i have this time.....

i have 290mb less with only 4 books i downloaded... i want to see the size of each book i donwloaded...

(goolge already remove the size information in google play market [it is available but after couple of taps and couple of scroll down... why they didnt remove it from the first line of descriptions????] after one of their updates early this year..)

how do i see the size of a downloaded book?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones