I want to switch to a droid but...

Last Updated:

1. mmontel

mmontel New Member This Topic's Starter

I joined this group because I want to move from my BB to a droid but have some reservations. I am hoping to find answers here that can help me make the move. Hello to all.

Advertisement
  2. pwabbit

pwabbit Well-Known Member

Welcome, enjoy the stay. If you give Android a honest chance, I think you will love it. My wife was a BB user but now loves her Hero.

3. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Check around the site. Get information. Go to other sites and make your decision based upon your needs, wants and desires!

Steven

4. G.Armour

G.Armour You know you want to. VIP Member

Welcome!

If you can't convince them, confuse them. - Harry Truman

5. Melinda

Melinda Member

I'm a former Blackberry user and love my Incredible. There is definitely a learning curve. The first 1 1/2 days I wanted to tear my hair out. But 3 weeks later I'm absolutely loving it! I would never go back now. I still have lots to learn, but am taking it slowly. Do it!!

6. copter105

copter105 Member

I am actually a current and longtime Windows Mobile user getting ready to take the plunge to Android as well. I have flashed a billion custom ROM's to my WM devices and am sick of their antiquated software. I also have a 3G iPod Touch that I have jailbroken and messed around with just to familiarize myself with what I would be missing by not going the iPhone route. I am hoping that an open platform and awsome apps will bridge the gap between to two worlds. I think I will pick up that Samsung Galaxy in a few days. Just wondering if I should root it or not.