I want you quicken my end.

Last Updated:

1. Snow_Fox

Snow_Fox Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ever have one of those days?

I dunno why but, at the moment listening to the song by disturbed titled "criminal" and it seems to fit the mood just right..

blah... X.x............

Advertisement
  2. G.Armour

G.Armour You know you want to. VIP Member

Yep, I've been there, just remember that tomorrow is a brand new day.

3. Snow_Fox

Its a personal belief of mine that people with passion look forward to tomorrow and the good times to come, while people with none can only look back at yesterday for the good times that happened then.

Every new day is something good that can happen.. doesn't change my mood to much for the now..

4. ScorpDX

ScorpDX Well-Known Member

It's weird how something so heavy and dark can calm a person. I love Disturbed! By far the greatest stress reliever for me is to just crank it to ear piercing volumes and drown out the world. \m/

5. Snow_Fox

Well I'm not trying to say I have this dark life no one can relate to or anything..

However, disturbed always seems to strike a cord with me..

Disturbed has always had the best balance I've ever seen. Sure other bands may do one thing or another better.. however, between lyrical content, use of vocabulary, and the use of instruments have always been encompassing to me.

Other bands may be "heavier" or have "darker" lyrics or whatever.. but, disturbed is so well balanced as a band, they will always be my favorite I think.

With all that said my mood has been lifted a bit.