• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I was deffinately living under a rock

Enjoy your stay!

"And over here in this corner - is a very strange man indeed! His name is EarlyMon - and legend has it no 1 has ever seen his face - not even his mother since his glasses can even reflect all of the sun's energy with a single glance!

And this "dan330" guy over here - is really not worth your time! He talks a lot of crap and always thinks he knows more than he really does so just keep your eye out on this one!

And finally this guy over here... well he's really freaking crazy! Don't venture too close... he might eat the eyes out of your skull because he is freaking tormented! Scary guy... don't even ask for his name just pretend you didn't see anything okay?

And that's the end of this guide! :)

Upvote 0
Enjoy your stay!

"And over here in this corner - is a very strange man indeed! His name is EarlyMon - and legend has it no 1 has ever seen his face - not even his mother since his glasses can even reflect all of the sun's energy with a single glance!

And this "dan330" guy over here - is really not worth your time! He talks a lot of crap and always thinks he knows more than he really does so just keep your eye out on this one!

And finally this guy over here... well he's really freaking crazy! Don't venture too close... he might eat the eyes out of your skull because he is freaking tormented! Scary guy... don't even ask for his name just pretend you didn't see anything okay?

Ok children play nice, As for one that thinks they knows more than the other. That scenario has existed since the beginning of time. My suggestion is whom ever that's answering the question, Just do the best that you can on helping them with their issues and don't worry about another person's opinions and just concentrate on yours after doing your homework.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Haha no worries buddy I am not being serious at all :D

Gotta learn to not take me that seriously xD

Funny-Movie-Pictures-image-funny-movie-pictures-36590053-640-468.jpg

I am not that serious... most of the time... :)

Upvote 0
Enjoy your stay!

hahahahahhah thanks for the good oil ;)

Reactions: Member243850
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones