I was late for work, Incredibly large issue...General

Last Updated:

1. AFAngryWarrior

AFAngryWarrior Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I didnt see this in my search, so I wanted to see if anyone else is having my issue. I know many of my co-workers had to scurry to work today too. I woke up 20 mins late today (thankfully only 20) because my Alarm on the Incredible didn't go off... This was an issue on the Eris, but I figure it would have been fixed by the Incredible. Anyone else late this morning?

Advertisement
  2. mister_tu

mister_tu Well-Known Member

I was late because I was trying to tug one out in the showers and kept getting sidetracked about getting an Incredible today. Damn phone!!*%#$

3. r5a7b

r5a7b Active Member

Didn't end up being late...but my alarm didn't go off either.

Only difference...I was still using my BlackBerry... I think it is jealous.

4. Mskgreenel

Mskgreenel Well-Known Member

Mine went off so loud (compared to the Eris) that I had a freakin' heat attack!!! I also couldn't turn it off???? I had to turn the phone off.... I'm going to set another alarm and see what happens....

5. marcelob

marcelob Well-Known Member

I had the same issue of it not going off the first day after I got it. At first I thought it was a mistake on my end, but I checked the phone and it was set correctly. I made sure not to change any settings after going into the alarm clock screen and setting the alarm up again, and I also removed Clock from my list of apps to kill. This morning it worked fine...

So yeah, make sure you don't "kill" the Clock app after setting/turning on your alarm. It worked for me, so let me know if you have any luck doing the above.

6. n01535

n01535 New Member

same here, i thought i just didn't hear it 'cause i was up late playing with the phone...

7. gruss

gruss Well-Known Member

ROTFLMAO :eek:

8. taris300

taris300 Well-Known Member

my alarm has been working fine for 2 days now....seems some of the issues with the INC aren't universal to all phones

9. taris300

taris300 Well-Known Member

my alarm has been working fine for 2 days now....seems some of the issues with the INC aren't universal to all phones