I went back to my BB storm for a few hours and almost died!

Last Updated:

1. potatolover1102

potatolover1102 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So my droid has been going rogue on me with horrible 3g service and the most random headphone issues so I had a trouble ticket made to check the 3g network in the area and decided to go back to my blackberry storm which ironically works very well with 3g here as well as a major improvement in the headphone area but anyways. So I had planned to use the BB for like a week until they fixed the issue or came back to me, well........ I felt a piece of me die every hour rofl! :D I called back about 4 hours later and had the droid reactivated 3g issues and all and I still LOVE it!!! My storm served its purpose but the droid is so much better! I just thought I would share my droid love with you guys lol!

Advertisement
  2. alostpacket

alostpacket Over Macho Grande? VIP Member

haha right on man. welcome to the crazy house, you're in good company :)

3. Bramsy

Bramsy Well-Known Member

i had to use my storm the other day before i got a droid back... BoringBerry is going to accumulate a lot of dust!!!

4. JrzDroid

JrzDroid Well-Known Member

donate those Storms to the less fortunate, ya know, iphone users

5. spangler07

spangler07 Well-Known Member

Haha I did the same thing yesterday with my Tour! I was planning to go at least 24 hours. I went less than 15 minutes. Yikes. Android ftw!!

6. thegreen

thegreen Well-Known Member

My wife has a storm- I don't know how she survives with that thing. It's better than her old win-mo phone though, whenever she had problems with that, she'd give it to me to fix and I nearly threw it away several times. The storm is at least usable, but it's certainly no android.