• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I went out for a loaf of bread and founds myself here???

mikebeecham

Sep 17, 2009
Hey there guys,

I decided to make the plunge and buy myself the Hero...and now I find myself seeking like-minded individuals for fun and Hero frolics!!!

I'm Mike, and I hail from Dorset, UK. I dont really know what to say in these intro threads, so I guess anything you really want to know just ask!

I'm new to the whole Android scene, but I'm loving it already. Hope to catch up with some of you soon and, if you're from my neck of the woods, then hit me up and chat.

Shalom.

Hey there guys,

I decided to make the plunge and buy myself the Hero...and now I find myself seeking like-minded individuals for fun and Hero frolics!!!

I'm Mike, and I hail from Dorset, UK. I dont really know what to say in these intro threads, so I guess anything you really want to know just ask!

I'm new to the whole Android scene, but I'm loving it already. Hope to catch up with some of you soon and, if you're from my neck of the woods, then hit me up and chat.

Shalom.

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones