I wish upon a star....

Last Updated:

1. Gummibands

Gummibands Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So, I was messing around with my phone and I happened to activate the facebook thing on my account and it threw up all my facebook peeps into my contacts. I'm not totally hating, cause well it makes my contacts book a more filled one for one thing. Hahaha. Also because it grabs peoples email addresses and random stuff like birthdays and other information that your not likely to get if you are just talking to people and hand them your phone to put there info into.

I would love it, I would wish upon a star, if Motorola could take the theory of the facebook or social application "information pull" and when you set up your phone, while pulling your google/back up (basically your contacts), it would ask for your account information for these other feeds to pull the information for the fields not provide for what you already have and then let you delete them off later without deleting the information with it.

I think it'd be a neat thing to do, but that's just me. And I am overly anal retentive to things like organization and time management and what not. LOL. Those things are somewhat good for a college student and some not. As it stands I linked a bunch of my contacts together with the facebook thing, so that I don't have multiple contact entries for individuals, but I can't go in and grab their info from the facebook entry and copy and paste it into my contacts and then go in later and delete it which is annoying.

Just my two cents.

Carry on.....

Advertisement