i7500: uploading photos to pc through USBSupport

Last Updated:

1. joe020202us

joe020202us New Member This Topic's Starter

Hello folks

In the past a tech support set my I7500 in a way that my pc recognized my phone attached through USB, without the need of using New PC Studio software. This allowed me to upload pix and videos from phone to pc and viceversa. I did a hard reset to my phone and lost all settings. Can't remember how to set it back.
    Advice will be appreciated!
    Joe

Advertisement
  2. DaSchmarotzer

DaSchmarotzer Blame it on me VIP Member

When you plug it in, you can scroll the notification area down, press on the usb notification and select "mount".

On your computer, you will now be able to see the pictures and videos, as your device will act like a drive.

3. Jehnavi

Jehnavi New Member

Okay so I have a Samsung Reality, and the problem here is it's deactivated, and the touch screen is broken as well. Like a dummy, I didn't save anything to the memory card beforehand either. I was hoping you guys could help and hopefully there might be a way for me to upload the photos onto my computer.

4. MichaelW

MichaelW Well-Known Member

You should be able to use the d-pad and OK to navigate through the settings to "About phone" -> additional settings -> mass storage mode only.

I think then you don't need to pull down the notification bar to mount the SD cards on your PC.

5. maurinet

maurinet Well-Known Member

You can also try installing and using DroidExplorer, it will let you manage your phone without using the screen.