4. colchiro

colchiro Well-Known Member

MIUI, CM7 and Apex are quite popular.
  5. jae480

jae480 Active Member

Tthank you very much! :) I appreciate all your help
  6. tazmanmo55

tazmanmo55 Active Member

I installed ICX a few days after it dropped and had no issues and, in fact, rather liked the way it ran. Had a few of Sensei's previous roms and have to say, his offerings are quite reliable and fast. I will usually run a rom for a few weeks/months and then test any new offerings that have been released, unless the current one has issues and then, return to one of my backed up images so I don't have to go thru app re-install hell. A few days ago, after ICX, I installed and am currently running Vortex-GB 2.8. It too is stable on my X and battery life has been exceptional, getting about 46 - 52 hrs. on a 1830/1900mAh battery and a constant 80 - 100Mb's of available memory at all times. Now, your mileage may very but, I also have a little over 400 apps installed (also mostly for testing) and will only reboot my X maybe once every 4 or 5 days, sometimes longer. So, mobile sensei (Sensei-Mods and ICX), deVorteX (VorteX roms), drod2169 (RubiX roms for v2.2 Froyo), ChevyNo1 (SSX roms), R3Ds (Liquid Smooth roms) and BBCrackman (DarkslideX roms) have been some of the best roms I've run to date. Hope this helps you in making a decision on a rom for yourself.
    jae480 likes this.
  7. jae480

jae480 Active Member

@tazmanmo55

I will certainly check those ROMS out. Thank you very very much for your help tazmanmo55! I really appreciate your time I hope that in the future I can be of some help to you. :) Take care!
  8. meckert15834

meckert15834 Well-Known Member

i always give ROMS atleast a week for testing.

i flashed this and it lasted about 2 hours before i reflashed my miui backup.

its smooth but theres too many parts of ics that were FC'ing for me . maybe its just my phone but it wasnt worth it for me .
  9. tazmanmo55

tazmanmo55 Active Member