Ice Cream sandwich A2DP stereo lagTips

1. s_special

s_special Well-Known Member

Has anyone noticed a audio lag now after being updated to ice cream sandwich? It's a slight lag but noticeable while watching video . I also have the same lag with my samsung galaxy s2

Advertisement
    :
  2. s_special

No one?
  3. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

Can't say that I have sorry. Everything is so much smoother with ICS.

Aside from the random shutdowns, I'm pretty happy with the update.
  4. alump

alump New Member

Yes, I also have this issue, and it's really annoying. My another ICS device (Samsung Galaxy Nexus) doesn't have this issue.
  5. s_special

So many little bugs with ics, i hope they address them all.
  6. s_special

I also noticed recently that bluetooth will cut off and disconnect randomly (never did this before) and has happened a few times on me now
  7. s_special

OMG its gotten worse with the latest 3/13 update. Am I the only one that uses stereo bluetooth?
  8. dalewking

dalewking New Member

I have not noticed any noticeable lag with a2dp, but then again I am unable to use a2dp for more than about 10 minutes before it just drops and switches to the speakers (not a good thing while listening at work). After it drops and you reconnect you get no audio with a2dp connected until you reboot (which of course will probably happen on its own several times a day).

Before ICS, A2DP was rock solid on the Transformer.

Is there anywhere to have your voice be heard by ASUS? I would switch back to Honeycomb in a heartbeat at this point.
  9. s_special

They seem to pay attention to posts on the Asus north America Facebook Page,.
  10. helpifIcan

helpifIcan Well-Known Member

+1 for the sound lag on videos
  11. s_special

Mine drops off and switches to tablet speakers randomly as well. Seems to have a mind of its own these days
  12. setite

setite Member

Did you solve this problem? Since ICS I have had an issue where BT breaks. Audio will be playing but I will hear nothing on the BT device whether it's a headset, bt speaker, or bt car stereo. I have to restart to fix it. It is quite annoying.
  13. Jonny Bull

Jonny Bull New Member

I'm having the exact same problem on the S2. Spotify has become almost unusable (I've tried three different b/t devices) and its the same result. Really wish I hadn't "Upgraded"!
  14. helpifIcan

helpifIcan Well-Known Member

Be aware this is not a hardware issue but a software issue, there was no lag with HC and my 2.2 cell has no lag.