1. Hot New Devices! HTC One M9 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | LG G4

Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS) on Arc - ImpressionsGeneral

1. srki

srki Active Member

Hello all,

Decided to start this thread to see impressions of other users who installed ICS on their Arc. Any bad effects you had? What did you like most? etc.
    If ICS is still not available for your region check this link from time to time:
    Main: Xperia arc, SI numbers for ICS update

Personally, my impressions are mixed. New face-lift is great, new options also, I love the font but the phone lags generally. it doesn't freeze but it slowed down compared to Gingerbread. I don't want to have fancy phone with bunch of options and nice looking interface if it lags in everyday use :(

What do others think?

Advertisement
  2. Sam-SonyXperia

Sam-SonyXperia Well-Known Member

We would like to know what the users think, so please do respond to this thread and I will keep an eye on it and pass on any relevant feedback :)
    srki likes this.
  3. barisello

barisello New Member

After the ICS update, I observed that the notification LED is not working with Whatsapp which made me really frustrated. :(
  4. Sam-SonyXperia

Sam-SonyXperia Well-Known Member

Check to see if there is an update for Whatsap on the Play Store as the latest version of Whatsap does activate the LED notification.
  5. Amenofhis

Amenofhis New Member

After installing Ics 4.0 on my arc everything went normal then i start using dolphin browser and start to crash every time i play a flash video i though it was the dolphin but the same thing happenedo te default browser, what could i do