• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Icloud Setup

Rob Ayres

Lurker
Aug 21, 2016
I recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy s2 Tablet to replace my old tablet. Unfortunately, I didn't have a cable to transfer files between my tablets and got "stuck" during the setup process for my Samsung tablet. I had to cancel out because I couldn't get out of the infinite loop that occurred. Anyway, how do I setup icloud on my Android? On the internet, it only talks about e-mail and not just in general.

Thanks.

Rob

iCloud is an Apple service, and Apple have no interest in making it cross-platform because that makes it easy for people to switch away from Apple. So I doubt you'll find a simple solution for full iCloud access. There's an old thread here that discusses accessing some features from a browser on Android, some very brief instructions here (which I've not tested), and there are apps in the Play Store with names that claim they can sync iCloud contacts and calendars (with, as always, mixed reviews).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones