Icon Customization and More...help please

Last Updated: 2010-06-14 17:16:27
  1. Diesektor

Diesektor Well-Known Member

I was hoping that someone could post a couple links that will explain in detail how to setup/use the home replacement apps so you can customize your icons, etc. I'll be searching in the meantime but so far google isn't coming up with anything very helpful =/ Thanks in advance!

Advertisement
  2. Diesektor

Diesektor Well-Known Member

Thanks, I've actually already read up on that and was hoping to get some more insight into better cut and different home replacement apps before I start paying money to download stuff. Right now I'm using Sweeter Home but I don't believe it allows for individual icon changes. Any recomendations on some good free home replacements just to mess around with?
  3. TopShelf10

TopShelf10 Well-Known Member

The best home replacement that i know of (im still only running Android1.5) that is free and allows for individual icon changing is "Pandahome".

Keep in mind you can buy a paid home replacement, and you have 24 hours to try it out and recieve a full refund if its not something youre looking for/willing to pay for. For icon changing i would suggest "Open home - full" or "GDE" .....again im running 1.5 so i dont know about the other home replacements that are available for the higher versions, unfortunately (obviously wish i did, haha).