icon names not showing and...Support

Last Updated:

1. krs123

krs123 Active Member This Topic's Starter

My phone icon and search icon are showing vertical...like sideways also. I reboot and it fixes it for a few hours. I cleared the cache and I am running FroYo on unrooted phone. Anyone else seen this problem. Thanks

Advertisement
  2. jreed2560

jreed2560 Well-Known Member

Im not quite sure what you are saying. Just those two icons are effected? Are they the stock icons or are you using a rogram like better cut or desktop visualizer? Also are you running a home replacement like launcher pro or adw?

3. krs123

All of the icons do not show any text under them...this occurs like once a day. When I unlock the phone and also the icons for phone and applications and search that are at the bottom when holding the phone vertical will show on the right side of screen. I am not running Launcher Pro. I reboot and everything looks normal again. Also I noticed in the top notification bar when I unlock the screen...I see the message" connected to car home" and sometimes. "Connected to Multimedia station" I don't use a car dock...is this normal. Thanks

4. jreed2560

Def not normal. Take your battery cover off and check for moisture damage. Also are you ha img problems charging the phone?

5. krs123

Found out that Magnets in my case and the flap on case are definately the problem...they are changing phone to the car dock mode. Will have to get another case.

6. jreed2560

That would definitely do it. Is it a universal case by chance.

7. mobilevp

mobilevp New Member

All of the icons do not show any text under them...this occurs like once a day. When I unlock the phone and also the icons for phone and applications and search that are at the bottom when holding the phone vertical will show on the right side of screen.

ME TOO. THANKS FOR THE INFO -- I REMOVED THE MAGNETS!