• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Icons: Simple Text

i have a question too, how did you get "brian" and the other contact on your homescreen as text? thank you!

custom shortcuts with adw launcher or launcher pro ... just long press on the homescreen(s) and along with shortcuts , widgets etc custom shortcuts will also appear ... once you do that you can chose from applications or activities and also change you icon ... hope that helps

cheers ..

Upvote 0
These are great, thanks.

What phone are you using? I'm trying to figure out how you find out the resolution for the icons in the dock for each phone. I'm running a mytouch4g and the resolution is said to be 480*800 so i am guessing width is 96 (480/5).... but not sure about the height.

Any ideas if these icons would work on my phone?

Upvote 0
Hey I specially signed up just to say a big THANK YOU to you for this awesome pack :p didnt feel that the little 'thank you' button was enough. Was astounded by the number of icons in here, way better than any other place I've been icon-hunting in all day.

So THANK YOU for this awesome pack, and may all your future endeavours be as lovely :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones