Icons

1. MartinS

MartinS Well-Known Member

I can't believe I've just noticed this, but you cannot rearrange icons easily on the Hero!

For instance if you have a full screen and want to move an icon nearer the top, it is not possible to drag it and drop it in between two others and for the rest to get pushed down. Instead, one must be dragged to the remove function to make a space and then the icon you want to move can be moved and then the icon deleted can be reselected from programs by long pressing.

Rubbish!

Advertisement
  2. vido.ardes

vido.ardes Well-Known Member

I have to agree, this quite annoying. Unfortunatly there is no way around it
  3. daveybaby

daveybaby Well-Known Member

It is *slightly* annoying. What's more annoying is that we cant rename icons and we only get one very short line of text (even though we get 2 lines per icon in the full app list).

One of my home screens has the following icons:

Google M...
    Google S...
    Analog C...
    Google M... (naturally, this is a different app to the other Google M...)

It looks incredibly S...
  4. pa4ul

pa4ul Well-Known Member

U can slide in between pages just slide it all the way to the left and wait a bit it will drag it to the next page so u dont have to remove and add again.
  5. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

6. G8D

G8D Well-Known Member

Launcher Dock is a laggy piece of crap.
    I prefer to use built in folders with specified names. Much more efficient.
  7. quantumrand

quantumrand Well-Known Member

I'll agree that it is sort of a pain to have to make room first, but it's really not much of an issue for anyone with even a somewhat analytical mind. I think it's a small for the ability to have dynamic WIDGETS instead of uniformly sized shortcuts...