ICS Battery indicator??Support

Last Updated:

1. AutobahnSHO

AutobahnSHO Well-Known Member

I've searched all over and haven't found answers-

I get a ginormous battery indicator in the middle of the screen at random moments. Very distracting as I'm playing Radiant HD.

Can't find a way to turn it off, anyone else?

2. eddiewawa

eddiewawa Well-Known Member

sorry dude, cant say that ive seen it..."yet"..havent actually played anygames yet, will get testing some of them now!
  3. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

Do you have a 3rd party batter monitor installed? If so, clearing cache and data on that (or uninstalling it), then rebooting may remedy that issue.

If not, perhaps an overall cache clearing via the recovery menu could help. There is probably a button combination which takes you to the recovery menu on that device.
  4. CrazySte

CrazySte Well-Known Member

... personally i use the "DUAL BATTERY WIDGET" (by Artium Chiaru)

you should install it
  5. drowe

drowe Well-Known Member

I believe it is showing you that you are charging. It shows up for a second when I plug mine into the wall. If you are using a dock, it may be when the dock decides to charge the internal battery.
  6. I've noticed that battery indicator when I connect the KB sometimes, so I expect it is what Drowe mentioned. I use Dual Battery Widget that CrazySte mentioned and love it. It's so good that I use it on my phone as well.
  7. AutobahnSHO

AutobahnSHO Well-Known Member

I also use Dual Battery, this happens when I'm NOT docked to the keyboard or charging.

Seems to not be happening since last reboot (I shutdown completely every day or two).