welldonedanny Member

HELP ?

LG Optimus V / VM670
    Android 4.0.4
    Kernel Version 2.6.35.14-BobZics_v4.3+
    CPU ARMv6
    Cyanogen MOD 9.1.0.VM670.BobZhome.09302012

Here's the ROM source:
    https://sites.google.com/site/bobzhomeroms/vm670ics.

I am new to rooting and custom ROM's. and have installed this custom ROM for LG Optimus V (VM670)... having some bugs since install.

Everything seems OK except these issues:

Bluetooth catostrophic fail
    BT pairs but no audio in any apps (goggle voice search, phone calls, etc). Startup audio is staticy callers can't her me or I them. I havetried various voice apps such as dragon GO, tVoiceControll (full), etc.

I have tried un/reinstalled google voice from google play store and the Gaaps reccomended files from BobZhome. I have viewed several dev files on "BT stuff" but have bo idea how to extract/migrate into the rom

White Screen
    Intermittent; happens on either Dolphin or Stock browser, and Gmail... I have seen a few posts about this sort of bug other places but dont find if it is ROM issue or Application issue and no solutions.

I can close and re-open these apps or un/re-install and will work maybe 30% of the time.

I have ROM Manager Premium, Titanium Backup PRO, Total Commander

Your Guidance and Experience are Greatly Appreciated,

Humble Droid Newb, Dan

Advertisement
    :
  2. Petrah

Petrah Psychotic Female Guide

Hi there Welldonedanny, and welcome to Android Forums! :)

To help you get the assistance you need, I've moved your thread to the LG Optimus V All Things Root forums. I'm also sending you a PM. Please don't hesitate to PM me to let me know if you have any problems with the move.

Thanks! ;)
  3. sellersj27

sellersj27 Well-Known Member

If you are new to rooting and custom ROM's, you need to read the sticky at the top of the forum regarding ROM manager. It is not very easy for OP V users. There are TONS of threads about people bricking their phones because of ROM Manager here.

The BT issue is new to me...

The whitescreen issue is a known issue. Try running Dolphin Browser and see if that alleviates your problem. BOBz makes some amazing ROM's....Don't give up on it yet!!
    welldonedanny likes this.
  4. CuriousNoob

CuriousNoob Well-Known Member

ICS still has many bugs, yes. Try TheKraven's CM9 CAI. October 6 is recent release.

He has included small white screen fixes, and fixed Headphone routing. Idk about BT pairing, I don't use it a alot.
  5. nickmahuta

nickmahuta Member

Here is a themed mms.apk i made based off of the mms.apk from this rom.
    took me forever but i think i got it, let me know what you think if you decide to try it out.
    View attachment Mms.apk