1. tobyfry8

tobyfry8 Well-Known Member

Sounds good :)
  2. malcster

malcster Well-Known Member

End of may seems to be the latest rumor
  3. MobileGuru

MobileGuru Member

Happy to know that, but as a lot of new and latest sets are unable to get ICT, so it looks difficult to me. Still looking for it ;-)
  4. kingdave

kingdave Well-Known Member

I considered moving over to the One series, but as HTC have decided its a good idea not to include removable batteries and sd card slots I'll be either sticking to my DHD or moving to Samsung or Sony in future
  5. Chappie

Chappie Well-Known Member

I just started a new thread but maybe should have just replied on here.

My DHD recieved a small system update the other week but after reading this thread I am wondering if its T-Mobile sending out a patch ready for an official release of ICS
  6. Driftfog

Driftfog Well-Known Member

I had a small update a couple of weeks ago, it was for sense if I remember or an app sense uses, was exited for about 30 seconds :flybye:
  7. Chappie

Chappie Well-Known Member

Ah thats probably it then ;)
  8. Goreygirl

Goreygirl Well-Known Member

Yup... I had the same one.
  9. ral

ral Well-Known Member

The small update was probably the one for HTC Watch app.
  10. BynoUK

BynoUK Well-Known Member

Had this a few weeks back, most disappointed when I realised
  11. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

malcster, D-U-R-X, Spaceprobe and 2 others like this.
  12. jockdee

jockdee Active Member

13. Casey_Chaos

Casey_Chaos Well-Known Member

I guess it'll be looking like a Christmas present for anyone on Orange, they are so slow with updates.
  14. BynoUK

BynoUK Well-Known Member

July or August, blimey that's a bit later than I was hoping. As it is ICS was going to help me keep hold of my phone a bit longer (was hoping for a June update)

Not sure I can resist the lure of a new phone for another few months!
  15. malcster

malcster Well-Known Member

Thanks was going to post this

I have changed thread title hopefully to prevent reposts

Apparently desire s has a leak already and chefs over at xda are on the case already

Might not be to long for HD leak
  16. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker Moderator

Thanks for sharing... if Telus are getting it for the 25th July, then there is hope that it would be July for a lot of other networks :)
  17. Bedroom Eyes

Bedroom Eyes Well-Known Member

I've always noticed TELUS to be behind companies like Orange, Vodafone, etc. So likely anyone on here in the UK will likely be getting it earlier than the July 25th date set with TELUS. Hopefully ICS sorts out everyone's issues that the DHD had with 2.3.5
  18. D-U-R-X

Was actually going to say that I thought I remembered Telus DHD owners weren't in the first wave of people to get Gingerbread... hopefully this may mean that other people may be getting it soon :)

(not actually that bothered myself, as I'm rooted, but it's nice to know that it should be on it's way)
  19. jugglerbry

jugglerbry Well-Known Member

Just thought I'd let you guys know that a friend of mine who also has a DHD, but on the '3' network here in the UK, is not rooted and is now on ICS.
    I also got him to check using settings/about phone etc, and sure enough Android 4.
    Apparently the update went through to him last weekend sometime....
    D-U-R-X likes this.
  20. Casey_Chaos

Casey_Chaos Well-Known Member

That would be very surprising since my friend's Sensation on 3 only got the update like 10 days ago.
  21. JohnDF1

JohnDF1 Active Member

Well I am on 3 in the UK, HTC Desire HD, currently on 2.3.5, and just checked software updates, there are none shown for phone yet. I have been with 3 for 16 months now and had desire HD same time
    TheBrit likes this.
  22. jugglerbry

jugglerbry Well-Known Member

Sorry guys, but I just read the comments following my post.
    Not happy that I'm effectively being called a liar. That's what he told me, and to be honest he isn't into the different versions of Android, hence me asking him to check the version number, and I was surprised when he told me it was V4.
    He also doesn't know anything about rooting, so is on stock ROM.
    I'm patiently waiting for it myself and hope it comes sooner rather than later just like everyone else.
    All I was doing was trying to participate in the thread like everyone ear and thought I'd pass on what I'd been told. I'll know better next time eh.......
  23. D-U-R-X

I am sure that ICS isn't too far around the corner... perhaps your mate got it wrong... perhaps he is already on ICS. I don't think that offense was intended!! :)