• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
It runs great, a couple apps seem to crash more but it seems it is more of a problem with the app itself than ICS as it's only been an issue with 2 third party apps.

The battery seemed a lot better at first, but now I think it might just be a perception thing. It seems to take forever to go from 100 to about 40 even with heavy use, but the last 30-40% seems to drain much quicker even when in mostly standby. I could be wrong, just my first impression.

Upvote 0
Overall everything seems to be much better and every little new tweak and enhancement has made my user experience much better. I have not had any large problems that have been a large annoyance. My largest discovery is my battery life and temperatures. My battery life is much better. I before my phone on average used to be at least over 35 degrees and now it is on average around 30 degrees or less, unless I am charging. I also love how certain apps and launchers are now available to my phone such as Google Chrome and apex launcher! I love ice cream sandwich and can't wait for jelly bean.

Upvote 0
Overall everything seems to be much better and every little new tweak and enhancement has made my user experience much better. I have not had any large problems that have been a large annoyance. My largest discovery is my battery life and temperatures. My battery life is much better. I before my phone on average used to be at least over 35 degrees and now it is on average around 30 degrees or less, unless I am charging. I also love how certain apps and launchers are now available to my phone such as Google Chrome and apex launcher! I love ice cream sandwich and can't wait for jelly bean.

did you re root?and how?

it's true that the experience is was better..some features are really good.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones