ICS for the Samsung Galaxy Note

1. Vicdude

Vicdude Well-Known Member

Any idea when this upgrade will be available?

Advertisement
    :
  2. balders

balders Well-Known Member

Depends how long it will take orange to ruin it, normally ages because they like to do a proper job.

What's the betting the turn the ics blue to orange orange?

Sorry, rant over.

Sorry I couldn't give you a more defiant answer.
  3. Vicdude

4. Vicdude

Spoke to them today...... the chap at the call centre had NO idea what I was talking about and neither did anybody else that he asked.... :shock:
  5. Vicdude

Still waiting........ I really can't believe that there are no dates available for this. That said I'd expect nothing else really, upgrading to ICS doesn't earn them any money and they are all concentrating on the SIII and how they can fleece folk with that I reckon.
    The rest of the world has it, what's the delay Orange?
  6. Vicdude

I finally got it through connecting with Kies. No biggy really and nothing to do with orange it seems....
    Thanks for the heads up orange... oh no you didn't know did you!!
    Let your staff know that it's available, that way they won't spend all day getting a hard time down the phone.
  7. Galaxynote_guy

Galaxynote_guy Well-Known Member

Jelly Bean then...... is that due soon? :D
  8. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker Moderator

9. dnapro

dnapro Well-Known Member

It is coming, our LCD's are plastered with information which tells us that all Android device makers are gearing up for a Jelly Bean release this month.

Please don't hold me to that information, as with anything like this it is subject to change but i'll keep you posted as and when i get the info :)
    D-U-R-X likes this.
  10. Galaxynote_guy

Galaxynote_guy Well-Known Member

Whilst I won't hold you to it, I shall not be holding my breath either ;)