• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ICS home screen question

Maccattack

Nov 17, 2010
UK
Just picked up my new phone (Xperia J) which runs ICS 4.0.4. I like to have a nice clean home screen so I have stripped out all the timescape stuff and weather widgets etc and got everything i want on one screen.

But my question is, can I get rid of the other 4 possible screens to the side of my current one?

Cheers
Maccattack

I agree with Rocco. I'm not familiar with your device, but a different launcher gives you alot more options as far as home screens etc. He listed a couple too...Also
another is GoLauncher available in the Play Store. That is one of many different launchers available:)

Doing what Mike said will definitely yield the best results in trying to delete your excess screens. As i believe with stock launchers you might not even be able to delete or add more.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones