• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help ICS Issues

Hi Everyone had ICS for a few days now trying to get used to it and found some minor issue's. such as a small lag on the touch screen that want there with gingerbread, text messages are not displaying a contacts names just the number which has the international dialing code on it E.G. +44 and when im using a live wallpaper when i lock the screen the screen would go off the flash on again.

these issues are annoying but i can live with them, has anyone else had similar issues.

Hi Everyone had ICS for a few days now trying to get used to it and found some minor issue's. such as a small lag on the touch screen that want there with gingerbread, text messages are not displaying a contacts names just the number which has the international dialing code on it E.G. +44 and when im using a live wallpaper when i lock the screen the screen would go off the flash on again.

these issues are annoying but i can live with them, has anyone else had similar issues.
I haven't experienced the lag or wallpaper issues. Perhaps a factory reset would help clear up those glitches. As for the contacts, yes I've seen that whenever a number does not comply with the NA standard for phone numbers using the default US english profile. Perhaps setting a UK profile would help with that?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones