1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

General ICS leak .247 for Bionic (Dead End)

1. dautley

dautley VIP Member VIP Member

Actually John I put a lot of stock in those rumors, I just don't discuss it here much because I don't really have anything useful to add.

And I've been flashing the leaks as fast as I can get my hands on them (after security version check and verification if can still be rooted) of course. :)
    I did jump the gun on .246 when Sam was @ the races, but I saw where he said he installed it so I added that one to the HOB myself :D
  2. johnlgalt

johnlgalt Antidisestablishmentarian VIP Member

I don't even bother checking security nor rootability. By the time I get to seeing it's out all that has already been done lol.

I have o spend too much time writing my thesis....and thus have not enough time to play like I used to.
  3. dautley

When are you going to put your HOB thread on here sam? :) The only bad thing is this place can get pretty heavy handed with the moderation..
  4. SamuriHL

SamuriHL Well-Known Member

2 threads are more than enough to try to keep up to date. :)
  5. SamuriHL

Dautley... Is it clear how I feel about heavy handed moderation now? ;)
  6. dautley

Yeah, that was great! It kills off the development community, that's for sure! :)
    (not talking about here of course):D
  7. SamuriHL

I will say that everyone leaving was NOT my intention at all. I simply felt that I couldn't continue to provide the support that I wanted while being targeted. So, I decided to move the HoB to a place where I had more control. What happened next was outside of my control. I'm quite happy in our new home and have a lot more joy now.
  8. dautley

I'm not leaving the other place but nothing there to hold my interest for the time being, great additions to Hob 8 by the way! :)
    SamuriHL likes this.
  9. dautley

And I honestly wouldn't mind seeing HoB in both places if you decide to with making where it is now the "official home of the house"!:)
  10. SamuriHL

It's not going back to being hosted in two places. That was a major pain. I'm happy where it is. The users seem happy in their new home. All is well afaic.
  11. SamuriHL

Soak test emails went out tonight.
    dautley likes this.
  12. dautley

I saw one of those, now we can make Bionic go, lol! :D
    [​IMG]
  13. dautley

But seriously people, now would be a good time to go back to .905 if your on .232 or lower.
    DanDroide likes this.
  14. SamuriHL

But NOT if you're 235 or higher!
  15. dautley

Now would be a good time to find the House if your on .235 or higher..
  16. SamuriHL

You ain't kidding. :)
  17. welbinator

welbinator Well-Known Member

hahahahahaha
  18. welbinator

welbinator Well-Known Member

I'm sick of waiting so long for updates! Where the hell is Key Lime Pie!!
  19. dautley

I was thinking more about going to "Zucchini Lemon Muffins" and getting it all over with....
  20. Paraflier

Paraflier Well-Known Member

Whatever all.... my bionic is rocking 7.0... "Creme Brulee' ". It's a direct neural interface. I just think and it does stuff.
  21. DanDroide

DanDroide Well-Known Member

Than Bionic make us smart.

Trekkie! Lol
  22. dautley

wildkitten likes this.
  23. wildkitten

wildkitten Well-Known Member

24. OutOfPhase

OutOfPhase Premium Member Guide

I agree but if Verizon allows us to remove the bloat then they can not charge as much to the vendor that wants their app included in the bloat. This this is bad for big V's pockets
  25. wildkitten

wildkitten Well-Known Member

It's also bad for their pockets if customers leave because Verizon isn't customer oriented.

But I don't see what difference it could make to a vendor if someone who never uses their app uninstalls it from their phone. They still got Verizon to preinstall it so people could see it. But it's not like people are going to use an app they don't want and potentially spend money within it.