ICS Notification Bar and Facebook Photo Upload Progress BarSupport

Last Updated: 2012-05-31 12:10:37
  1. duno

duno Member

Hello everyone.

My HTC Sensation has just recently upgraded to Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich via OTA. I want to take the opportunity to say I really love the update and Sense 3.6. :D

My problem is about the Facebook photo upload progress bar. Whenever I used the gallery app to share a photo via Facebook, a usual upload progress bar will show up in the notification area. The problem is, after the upload completed, the progress bar remains indefinitely, and no matter what I tried it doesn't go away. The only remedy to this is to restart the phone.

Also, as you can see in the attached screenshot, the white words (I am assuming the font is white) on white background is making it completely unreadable.

Is anyone having this issue or is it just my phone? :confused:

[​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. saywat?

saywat? Well-Known Member

damn wheres my ota notification!
  3. duno

duno Member

I am pretty sure they are coming soon, thought the Sensation update is not without bugs. Hope they fix them in the next major update, which I doubt will be any time soon.
  4. Erik Hek

Erik Hek New Member

Same issue her Duno. I recently updated my Sony Xperia Ray to ICS. After an upload to Facebook the procesbar will stay in the notification area (not everytime, but a lot). After the proces is done the only way to remove is reboot.
    As you have a HTC and I a Sony it seems the problem occurs in ICS and is not brand related.
  5. duno

duno Member

Well, glad to hear that I am not the only one who has this issue. While I have been using Facebook for HTC Sense to upload photos now, I don't think this issue has been solved.

We will just have to wait for the update/fix for the moment.