1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

General ICS on A75 may be possible...

1. mastermind1024

mastermind1024 Well-Known Member

+1
    It just have ICS theme...its written in description too.
  2. slimd4ddy

slimd4ddy New Member

it's hard enough to find mtk 6575 with 320x480 run on ics rom. i only found mtk 6575 480x800 run on ics :confused:

still hoping ics rom could be ported to micromax a75 :D
  3. vkrajuu

vkrajuu Well-Known Member

4. vkrajuu

5. mastermind1024

I have downloaded this rom to port on A75, first thing I noticed is it is android 2.3.6 n not ICS...these roms have ICS UI only,i think...Though i will try to port it as it will be an update to 2.3.6 if I succeed.
    ninadchaudhari likes this.
  6. ninadchaudhari

ninadchaudhari What's up !

Thanks for making this clear :)

Good luck ;)
  7. mastermind1024

Ported the ROM successfully...Booted successfully.But have some issues.
    N one thing I don't understand why it shows Android 4.0 while it is 2.3.6.
    N according to me, stock rom is better.I don't like the visuals,looks like htc copy.

I have named the rom ANARCHY™ v1.0
    Will release as soon as get rid of the problems...

Look at the screenshots...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Amarghy, ninadchaudhari and vkrajuu like this.
  8. vkrajuu

Hi Mastermind1024,

Looks good and will wait for the link to download and test it. Also there is a new launcher which i found in this link.

If you change the language in English, we are good to do and looks attractive

??3D????????android-??????????-????

Many Thanks for you above work :)
  9. mastermind1024

Take a look at this.translation efforts are already going on.U will get somewhat semi-translated version from here.
    Great 3D chinese launcher [Plz Translate] - xda-developers
  10. vkrajuu

Thanks Mastermind1024. Also in the new ROM, can you have the Robot font has default, so that it may get aligned with ICS looks.
  11. 545himanshu

545himanshu Active Member

12. vkrajuu

Hi Mastermind1024,

Kindly let me know when we can see this rom which you have ported?
  13. vkrajuu

Hi mastermind1024,

Please let us know when we can test this rom? I am really looking forward for this.
  14. vkrajuu

Hi mastermind1024,

Any good news on this rom?
  15. falesh

falesh Well-Known Member

guyz som1 please pay heed to A73 as well ! :p
    it has almost same specifications !
    find a custom rom n smthng smthng fr it as wel
    ! thanks :)
  16. vkrajuu

17. mastermind1024

Hi,
    Sorry for late reply,my internet was down.
    N there is a major problem with the rom so I can't release it to even test.
    The problem is process com.android.launcher n com.android.launcher2 keeps on dying.I tried changing the launcher but same problem.....u can't use the rom,only apps on lockscreen can be used as of now, so I don't want to release such rom without solving this problem.
    N another problem with my development projects is my study,I m unable to spare more time for development but I m trying best to rectify the problem n want to release to the community as soon as possible. Please be patient.
    vkrajuu likes this.
  18. SrinivasKI

SrinivasKI New Member

Hi,

after much research, i finally bought micromax A75. while i was searching through the options, i came across wifi direct settings option and really surprised. (menu--> settings--> wireless and network settings--> wi-fi direct settings). i have heard wifi direct is a new feature where files can be shared with lightlning speeds. But there is only one menu item under "wifi direct settings" (i.e., configure device name). We cant configure it further. If we cant configure such settings on mmx A75, then why this option is given on this phone. Or am i missing something.
    I checked other phones having this option (LG optimus hub). There we have option of configuring wifi-direct settings and even using it. Then in the preinstalled apps which mmx A75 have provided, there is an app called "wifi P2P connect wizard". I tried to pair with samsung galaxy note and lg optimus hub. Its pairing but i am not able to share files. can some one help me ---> does this phone have this option and how to use it.
  19. kumar abhishek

kumar abhishek Well-Known Member

After pairing open default file manager. there are two tabs one of which is for sharing files through wifi :)
    SrinivasKI likes this.
  20. onesaviourPH

onesaviourPH New Member

Hey there! I'm an Alcatel ot 918n user from the Phil. and we are also in continuous development of the said device just like the Micromax A75. Our developers have successfully ported the rom UB-A75-1 to our device based on the latest firmware of Alcatel ot 918n! The users were quite happy on the UI of the ROM and I am also happy to share news with you regarding the ROMS that are being developed in our Forum Website (symbianize.com- exclusive Filipino mobile and pc forum). We are also in hunt of compatible roms that can be ported to our device and I know the process of sharing roms between each other could help this development a boom for all the users of Alcatel 918n and the Micromax A75.

I am hoping for your kind consideration regarding this matter!
    Thank you and God bless!

:D
  21. Dark GOD

Dark GOD Well-Known Member

@master Mind i installed this same ROM but i have Network problem.i mean Not able call or Receive it do u have any ideas ? And launcher are stable for me And camera Is not working Big bug ;O
  22. mastermind1024

Did u replaced following apps from stock rom???
    1) Bluetooth.apk
    2) CameraOpen.apk
    3) vpnservices.apk
    4) Stk1.apk n Stk2.apk
    N their respective *.odex files.

If not,then replace those n reflash the rom n give me the results.
    N abt network problems I never had stable launcher so didn't explored the rom n now can't spent reasonable time to development due to my medical studies.:cool:
  23. Dark GOD

Nope i didn't replaced it yet
    after random attempts i made working networks and all is now working well
    except Camera. Got stable launcher Now The default One:rolleyes:
    And i like that htc Lock From bored mmx Lock screen
  24. vkrajuu

Hi Dark God,

Please can you publish the version, so that i can test it :)
  25. Dark GOD

@mastermind1024 I replaced the APps same problems still Any ideas?

How to solve That Plz senior devs Give some solution And other launchers also not working when i add it System.img

@vkrajuu Be patients dude Now only one bug in this (camera not working)