• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Happy? Yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
it depends. ICS got too many bugs and too many new feature. I ditched gs2 skyrocket after a month of using it with ICS. First of all my GPS just broke, had too many bugs with application and all in all just didn't feel like a snappy phone. It was smooth but not quick! The battery life however got much better with ICS

Upvote 0
ICS was a great improvement for me! I've also rooted, use Titanium Backup for freezing and uninstalling AT&T's bloatware and other useless apps and operations that I don't need, and pointlessly burn up battery and use RAM. I also run Apex Launcher Pro, and use Power Widget Pro, and have absolutely loved the combination they give with customization! I also have a Galaxy Nexus 2100mah extended battery ordered, and can't wait to test it out!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones