1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

I'd like an alarm to go off every ten minutes on my phone.

1. DaygosDankest

DaygosDankest Well-Known Member

Is there an easy way to do this?

Advertisement
    :
  2. Shadowtech

Shadowtech Well-Known Member

Set an alarm, let it go off, and just keep hitting snooze?
  3. DaygosDankest

I think if you hit the snooze button enough times the alarm eventually stops going off. I'm not 100% on that though.
  4. Shadowtech

Shadowtech Well-Known Member

Ok, did a quick market search and it looks like Alarms is what you want. I grabbed the trial and you can set an alarm to repeat every x minutes. Maybe try that out and see if it's what ya need. The trial seems to have a 14 day limit.

Search for "repeat alarm" .. trial doesn't list if ya just use "alarms" for some reason. Stupid market and it's weak search.
  5. alostpacket

alostpacket Over Macho Grande? VIP Member

Try Astrid
  6. DaygosDankest

Thx, downloading now.
  7. natediddy1120

natediddy1120 Member

Howcome you would need an alarm every 10 minutes? Lol
  8. gotwillk

gotwillk Well-Known Member

yes i am also curious as to why you want this. inquiring minds want to know...
  9. vincentp

vincentp Well-Known Member

I don't know about the OP, but I need my alarm to go off in intervals in the morning or I don't wake up. I have 5 different alarms set right now in 15 minute increments and with all different sounds. Anything less and I sleep through all of them. It sucks. Although I'm guessing he's asking for a different reason, since I can just set a bunch of alarms for morning and they repeat every weekday anyways.
  10. kokiangel

kokiangel Well-Known Member

Palmary Alarms is good. I have the pro version and love it. An alternative that I have been using for years though is to set up timers for your lights to come on. That really works well for me. I wake right up and no jarring sounds either. I get up at 5:00 AM so it is still dark. A sudden light always does the trick.
  11. jestexman

jestexman Well-Known Member

One could use this kind of alarm for Poker? Texas Holdem?
  12. crosschecking

crosschecking Well-Known Member

Sounds like someone needs to find a girlfriend/SO that can wake up to the first alarm, hit you over the head with a baseball bat and then go back to sleep. Is there an app for that? :p
  13. Nissan1973

Nissan1973 Well-Known Member

It never turns off, just some info if you didnt know but you can set it up where the camera button is the snooze, ive accidentally hit the dismiss button on screen a couple times.
  14. xjestersdeadx

xjestersdeadx Well-Known Member

Maybe a visit to a medical professional would help. :)
  15. tman065

tman065 Active Member

Sounds like you need a couple more hours of sleep each night.
  16. johnlgalt

johnlgalt Antidisestablishmentarian VIP Member

Why not use the Calendar with a recurring event?
  17. i thought maybe you worked for NORAD
  18. pgrommesh

pgrommesh Active Member

I was a snooze whore until I got one of these... Now I get up to my alarm within 5 seconds so that I can shut it off before the 'wife' alarm goes off... Now that one is annoying, no mute or snooze on it....
  19. kb2bon

kb2bon New Member

My guess is he is probably an Amateur Radio Operator, we have to id on the air every 10 minutes per the FCC.
  20. Graz

Graz Well-Known Member

DaygosDankest...

Mmm how I used to love the Dan K.
  21. Redflea

Redflea Well-Known Member

Good guess...mine was that he was trying out for a new season of "Lost" and they've reduced the interval to type the code on the monitor to 10 minutes. ;)

I'm actually way more interested in the "Why" at this point than the "How." C'mon, OP, fess up, why the 10 minute cycle?! :D
  22. jaehuh

jaehuh Member

set the snooze to 10 min in the settings??