ID3 Tag questionGeneral

Last Updated:

1. darynar1016

darynar1016 New Member This Topic's Starter

I have all my aac itunes music on my droid eris 8gb micro sd card. My problem is that about half the music does not have artists, the correct album art, album, or song titles. I use itunes to do all my ID3 tags and they are fine on my ipod and in my itunes but just completely wrong with my eris. I am using tunewiki and it sometimes finds the correct info but that is like on 20% of the songs I have filled on the card. Mostly I have to look at the song title and listen to the song to figure out what it is.
    Is there a mac program I can use to fix this or is there anything I can do to fix this?
    Is this an issue with other people?
    Would appreciate any help. Thanks

Advertisement
  2. batkinson001

batkinson001 Well-Known Member

I am having similar issues... With my galaxy s fascinate 3g+... I think it could be the id3v2 tags... Maybe android can only read and support normal tags... Will have to do research... Using winamp for windows and android...

What i dont like about the mp3 tag editors for android is that they do not detect existing tags on a mp3 and only edit what needs to be changed.... Instead they completely overwrite any existing information...