1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Idea for Android game

Last Updated:

1. Ryyu

Ryyu New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi everyone.

I know nothing about developing games nor do I know anything about writing code for Android. However, I do have an idea for an android game. and a damn good one at that. It's a take on a classic hand held device. The game will be simple but so addictive and immersive. I haven't seen anything like it yet in the market.

If anyone is a developer and would like to give me a hand with this, I have a plans drawn up (how the screens should look) and a basic idea mapped out. I know exactly how I want it to work so I just need someone to make my idea become a reality!

So if you're interested and want to know some more about this game please contact me via PM.

Cheers everyone,
    William.

Advertisement
  2. Ryyu

Ryyu New Member This Topic's Starter

Okay, Just to give you a little extra information..

The game I want to develop would basically be a virtual pet on your phone. You grow and train your pet and when it is old enough you can battle it with other players via wifi or bluetooth. So this would be a take on Digimon but for your android phone.

There is a virtual pet game out already called Fudiburb but it does not encompass the battling which is what my game will be solely based around.

Now that you have more information, contact me if you would like to help getting this game created. :)

Thanks!

William.

supermichael1 likes this.
  3. supermichael1

supermichael1 Well-Known Member

I hope to see your digimon game on the android market, I be sure to download it. I am a big digimon fan.

By the way I use a samsung galaxy Ace.